Dear New York DeMolay:
I have had a few questions about advisors whose paperwork did not hit by December 1, 2019 for their change/no-change.
I spoke with "Dad" Christian Moore our hardworking and dedicated Executive Director. If you did not finish your change/no-change paperwork by the deadline, you should complete the new advisory paperwork and fee by December 31st you will NOT need to retrain since there is no break in service as a DeMolay advisor.
I recognize that there is a difference in fee between doing a change/no-change and doing new advisory council paperwork. If your renewal was held up for unforeseen circumstances please send me a note and we can see what we can do about the fees.
Thank you for our time and attention to this!
Yours in the light of the 4th Candle,
"Dad" Brusoe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Winterfest Packing List
Dear DeMolays, Parents, Advisors and Guests: In just about 27 hours we will all be gathering for New York DeMolay Winterfest! State Mast...
-
Happy 2020 New York DeMolay! Every year I make resolutions for myself, some personal, some professional, some fraternal. Some of these...
-
Frank S. Land Day is Tomorrow! Sixty years ago, "Dad" Frank Sherman Land died. DeMolay Chapters around the world are planning...
-
Could you play lacrosse with a stick without a pocket? Could you ride a bike without an inflated front wheel? Could you play baseball wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment