Sunday, December 29, 2019

Two New Yorkers in top 10 of first line signers in America!



Have I told you I love e-scribe?

This database allows us to pull reports and get information on the health of DeMolay membership in a few seconds.

Now, for this I need you to go to YouTube and listen to a little bit of Joe Esposito
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p44G0U4sLCE


Today, I ran the report on top line signers in the United States and was very pleased to see two of our own make the list of top 10!




Br. Robin Santos of Knickerbocker Chapter is tied for 6th, and Br. RJ Larson of Richmond Chapter is tied for 10th! This is huge, and I cannot tell you how proud I am of both of them!

WAY TO GO AND GROW DEMOLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Winterfest Packing List

Dear DeMolays, Parents, Advisors and Guests: In just about 27 hours we will all be gathering for New York DeMolay Winterfest! State Mast...